Orthodontics For Adults
Even though Orthodontic techniques vary according to the age, there is currently no age limit to carry out an Orthodontic treatment. Many gum issues and missing teeth problems are solved today by using Orthodontics.
Having an Orthodontic treatment or wearing braces doesn’t mean there will be radical changes in your daily life as an adult, rather than a slight discomfort at first. On the other hand, you will start being more careful with your oral hygiene, using a mouth guard when practicing sports, and notifying your Orthodontist when you go on a trip to receive special instructions.
Also, when an adult takes special care of him/herself to maintain their health and when someone pays attention to their own oral health, people around will notice and will be significantly impacted.
This kind of Orthodontic treatment uses high quality braces without ligatures and its innovative technology allows it to achieve optimal results in less time.
- Treatment lasts less time in comparison to conventional braces.
- They retain less food and plaque since ligatures are not needed.
- In most cases, it isn’t necessary to extract teeth since these braces generate more space to align teeth.
- Fewer sores are caused in soft tissues, making them very comfortable to wear.
Insignia System Of Customized Orthodontics
Just like fingerprints, your smile is unique. INSIGNIA is a new digital Orthodontic system which combines 3D technology, advanced customized planning and design software with precise results.
- Comfortable treatment with precise results.
- Reduces treatment overall duration up to 25%.
- Results can be predicted even before starting the treatment.